No training wheels on bike!
No training wheels on bike! I loved it that day! 2 major falls, otherwise, several minor falls. First major fall, going down a hill. Second major fall, speeding (Up to 3 mph). Phew.! What fun!
The World of Wilson
4 Comments:
Congratulations!!! How exciting to be on your own without those pesky wheels slowing you down.
I remember my first day without the wheels - many many falls occured that afternoon.
Way to go!
Hey Wilson,
YAY!!! what are you going to do with those training wheels. Think Liam can use them?
-Sacha
That's the GREATEST feeling! When my training wheels came off I felt like I was flying. Your daddy and I loved to ride our bikes on our street in all kinds of weather. I will try to find a picture of us on our bikes for you to see.
Aunt Laurie
Wilson Rules the Street!
Well, sidewalks so far.
Post a Comment
<< Home