Oh my! A waist injury! That's the worst kind. When I was a littler fella, my Dad always told me to "rub some butter on it and walk it off". Might be worth a shot.
That is because margarine is about 2 molecules away from plastic (or something like that). I can't imagine it's any better for an injured hip than it is for your internal organs and such.
3 Comments:
Oh my!
A waist injury!
That's the worst kind.
When I was a littler fella, my Dad always told me to "rub some butter on it and walk it off".
Might be worth a shot.
-j
PS Margarine doesn't work.
That Jay must have a degree in medecine!
That is because margarine is about 2 molecules away from plastic (or something like that). I can't imagine it's any better for an injured hip than it is for your internal organs and such.
Post a Comment
<< Home