Saturday, June 17, 2006

Fun Day

On 6/16/06 at school there was sommthing fun... exiting... and it was...


FUN DAY! They had Juice, Popcorn, veggie dogs (only 2!), and lots more; why do you thing they call it Fun Day? Because it's Fun!



Rides: Moon Bounce, Obstacle Course. That's all the rides. And it's only two rides.




The End.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa! Holy Cow!
What kind of school is that? Sounds awesome! Rides AND veggie dogs? I sure hope you went on the rides first. Veggie dogs only taste good the first time down.
Hope you're having a great summer.
Sounds FUN already.
-j

9:34 AM  
Blogger idyll hands said...

That sounds like fun! I wish I had fun days at work. We used to have "field" days in school - which were basically the same as fun days. We'd do obstical courses, three-legged races, sack races, and win lots of prizes!

~Aunt Erin

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home